M-1085 Low Drift Dicamba Nozzle
The most technically advanced spray nozzle for Dicamba on the market today with the lowest drift available!
• Made from 99% alumina ceramic, the strongest material available in sprayer technology.
• 110° angle for producing ultra coarse class droplets.
• Mínimum pressure 30 PSI up to 90 PSI with ultra coarse class droplets.
• Developed for attending EPA-USA protocols, aiming the use of Dicamba and 2,4-D molecules.
• Developed with the approval of drift risk assessment agencies.
• Able for applying Dicamba, 2,4-D, pre-emergence herbicides, desiccants.
• Designed to provide less than 1/2% drift risk potential.
• Produces extremely large drops preventing the drift in areas subjected to winds.